Happy love month!
I know I have been MIA but a life update Post will come shortly! More importantly, tomorrow is my all time favorite holiday, VALENTINE’S DAY. I love love LOVE this holiday, for those of you who have been following me from the beginning, you already know this. I definitely consider myself a romantic in the sense of loving love and pretending those gushy movie romances are real life things.
Single or not, I am never bitter towards V-Day…love is in the air people! (Whether you’re part of it or not) but even if a romantic love isn’t in the air for you, you have the love of so many others around you like friends and family!
This year I’m all about the Galentine’s celebrations with your best girls! Celebrate self love and embrace your awesomeness with other awesome babes!
Here are 6 ways to have a great Galentine’s Day with your favorite gal pals:
1. Gather your girls and see the latest chick flick. (Better off seeing the latest 50 Shades with your girls anyways)
2. Make a dinner reservation to drink and eat in the celebration of self love and love for each other!
3. Opt out of the crowded hot spots and have a slumber filled with valentines, sweet treats, pampering festivities, and movies!
4. Throw a party! If you have a lot of single gal pals, make a night of it! Celebrate with a festive Galentine’s party with a fun love theme!
5. Pamper yourself. Go get a couples massage with your bestie, a mani & pedi, or a fresh blowout at your closest dry bar!
6. If you’re feeling extra boujee, book a hotel room with your closest friends and enjoy a night of wine, face masks, and room service!
So don’t be the bitter single gal that hates VDay…embrace it and enjoy the company of your girls!
Happy Valentine’s Day loves!
Photos by me @ #girlmagicmeets for more photos follow @girlmagicmeets and myself @mkrosephotography